Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What did you do today?

Woke up late and took the bus in to work.


It was a long day. I can't believe dad made me get a job.


After a long day hard at work I decided I would take a little walk.



After that I headed over to get my car out of the body shop.

Then dropped off some stuff on Craig's List at my storage unit.


Can you believe this was free???

Had to swing by the mall to pick up a birthday present.


I felt like dinner was calling my name.


So I stopped to grabbed a quick bite.

But couldn't decide what I wanted to eat...as usual.


After dinner I decided to follow up on an invitation I received to join a very exclusive club. As it turns out there weren't any other members.


After that, back to home to watch a little TV. The monotony of life....I can't believed I died for this.

No comments: